Courtesy of California Table Grape Commission
These sparkling berry jells are packed with fruit & flavor, and can be made in small individual molds or in one large mold.
Makes 6 Servings
1 1/2 Cups Red, Black, and Green Seedless Grapes
2 Cups Assorted Berries, Such as Strawberries, Raspberries and Blackberries
¾ Cup Water
3 Packages Plain Unflavored Gelatin
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Bottle (24.5 Fluid Ounces) Chilled Sparkling White Grape Juice
- Prepare molds by filling with mixture of chilled grapes and berries.
- Place water in small pan and sprinkle gelatin over the top.
- Let sit for 1 minute.
- Place over low heat on the stove and stir until smooth.
- Add sugar and continue to cook for about 1 minute until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour sparkling grape juice into a bowl.
- Add cooled gelatin mixture and stir.
- Pour gelatin mixture into prepared molds.
- Place in refrigerator and let chill until firm, at least two hours or overnight.
- To loosen gelatin molds: quickly dip outside of mold in pan filled with warm water to loosen.
- Invert and serve.