Also known as “glitter grapes”, this creative snack is a healthy alternative to the popular sweet and sour candy – and tastes just as good!
1 ½ lbs. green seedless grapes
1 box cherry gelatin mix
1 box lemon gelatin mix
1 box lime gelatin mix
Resealable plastic bags
- Wash grapes thoroughly and remove from stems. Shake off excess water, leaving grapes damp.
- Empty each box of gelatin mix into a one-gallon resealable plastic bag. Each flavor should have it’s own bag.
- Place a handful of grapes in first bag and seal. Shake until grapes are evenly coated with powder. Repeat for each gelatin flavor.
- Empty grapes onto a sheet pan or parchment and let set in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!
Tip: For an extra sour batch, try spritzing grapes with lemon juice prior to coating.