A delicious and simple hors d’oeuvre featuring red seedless grapes, fresh baked artisan bread, fresh thyme & ricotta cheese.
Red seedless grapes
Artisan bread, such as French boule or Italian bread, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Fresh thyme sprigs
Finishing salt (fleur de sel)
- Preheat oven to 450 ºF.
- Spread grapes on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and thyme springs and toss gently.
- Roast grapes for 7-8 minutes until the grapes are softened and the skins begin to burst.
- Heat grill-pan on medium-high. Brush bread with olive oil and grill until toasted.
- Spread a dollop of ricotta cheese onto each toast, then top with roasted grapes. Discard the thyme sprigs.
- Sprinkle with finishing salt and garnish with fresh lemon zest.