Courtesy of Arlene Chuman
This delicious dessert with flavorful grapes, white chocolate and caramel is as sweet as can be.
1 ½ Cups Flour
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 ½ Cups Light Brown Sugar
1 ½ Sticks of Butter, Melted
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
2 ½ Cups Quartered Green Grapes
1 ½ Cups White Chocolate Chips
½ Cup Melted Caramel
- Line a 13×9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar & butter until well combined. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Do not over-mix.
- Fold in the grapes and 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350˚ for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle top with melted white chocolate and caramel.