Courtesy of Sun World Employee Ariene Chuman
Enjoy this recipe featuring red grapes, pecans, cheese and apple crisp as a fantastic dessert.
16 oz Brie Cheese
1 Cup Oats
½ Cup Butter (softened)
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
¼ Cup Chopped Pecans
50 Chopped Red Grapes
1 Small Chopped Golden Apple
- Place brie in center of 10” pie plate.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon & pecans together.
- Add butter, with your hands, to the above mix. Make sure the dry mixture is moist.
- Mix in the apples.
- Add the chopped red grapes.
- Spread mixture on top of the brie and let spread over the sides.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until top is browned.
- Serve with crackers or toasted french bread.