Makes 2 Servings
Muddled black grapes add a sweet flavor and splash of color to this refreshing spritzer, perfect for a summer afternoon.
1/2 cup black seedless grapes
1 tsp. honey
24 oz. soda water
- Divide the honey between two tall glasses.
- Add 3-4 grapes to each glass along with a squeeze of honey. Gently muddle until the grape skins are broken open.
- Fill the glasses with ice. Using a vegetable peeler, remove two strips of zest. Twist and drop into each glass.
- Add soda water and remaining grapes.
- Garnish with a lemon twist, and serve immediately.